Crypto Power provides a research platform on interesting companies globally, and most of the research and information available on Crypto Power is collected from publicly available sources on the internet.
Crypto Power may have your information if you are a:
- User of Crypto Power (hereinafter defined as the “User”, “You”, “Your”) which shall mean user(s) of the website (www.cryptopowertrade.com), the blog contained therein, browser extensions, generated reports (including export downloads and API usage), queries answered personally by Our team over email, phone or any other medium and any other service features, integrations, tools and resources, allied or additional services including all data contained therein (collectively referred to as “Crypto Power”).
Founder, board member, investors or a key person associated with a company / organization or have a meaningful involvement in the startup ecosystem. In this case, your publicly available business information may be with us, including your Name, your email, your designation and which company you work for.
What data do we collect and why
- Information Provided by You
a. Information for Account Creation – We collect information when You create an account on Crypto Power, which means your Name, your professional email, and the geography around which you are primarily interested in using Crypto Power.
b. Billing & Payment Information – Details required for billing and sending the bills to You.
c. Details for Communications – Depending on how You are communicating with us, Your postal address, emails, emails You included or want us to include in email correspondence, your phone number if you speak to us. We may reach out to you with updates and new launches on Crypto Power.
- We need this information of Our normal course of operations and are required to facilitate your usage of Crypto Power.
- Information We collect when you use Crypto Power
a. Browsing Information – As is true of most websites, We gather certain information automatically when you use Our Services. This includes but is not limited to information about Your systems, browsers, IP address, referring and exit pages, the pages You visit, operating system, date & time, and clickstream data (“Browsing Information”). Crypto Power gathers Browsing Information as You use Our website (www.cryptopowertrade.com) and its sub-domains, Our browser extensions, blog, and related online services. We use this information for administration of these services, bug fixing and understanding how you engage with Our services and improve them. So, in case if you face any error on Crypto Power, we get to know without you even explicitly telling us.
b. Cookies – We set cookies on your computer device through which you use Crypto Power. Cookies are small text files which help Our web servers to uniquely identify you and retain your preferences in terms of how You like to use Crypto Power. We may use both temporary cookies (session cookies – which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. However, if you choose to disable cookies, some areas of our services may not work properly or at all. For example, You may have to login every time there is a certain period of inactivity on Crypto Power.
- We don’t use Your Personal Information for anything other than uses specified above
- We don’t serve ads on Crypto Power directly or indirectly
Legal basis of collecting this data
We collect this data to:
- Allow You to seamlessly use Crypto Power
- For Us to maintain and find out error and bugs in the system
- Prevent unauthorized usage, or unusual activities in case your credentials get compromised
- Develop new features
- Understand your experience with Crypto Power and enhance it
- Communicate with you
We will collect Personal Information from you under the following circumstances:
- Where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you;
- Where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights; or
- Where we have your consent to do so.
As described above we have a legitimate interest in operating and providing Crypto Power services, communicating with you in relation to Crypto Power and provide you direct marketing for updates and new features of Crypto Power.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION UNDER LAW
The information / data collected from you may be shared or disclosed without obtaining your prior written consent if such disclosure is mandated under the applicable law.
CONDITIONS OF USE, NOTICES, AND REVISIONS
The terms stated here shall be governed and interpreted by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK and the courts having ordinary original jurisdiction at City of London Magistrates’ Court, in the United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction.